Southwest Florida – a happy blend of laid back and cosmopolitan
Along the southwestern Gulf Coast of Florida lie several sizable cities, including Cape Coral, Sarasota, North Port, Fort Myers and Naples. Dotted with beach towns, retirement communities and bustling cities, this region is inhabited by nearly 2 million people. The economy here is strong, with baby boomers continuing the migration to the Sunshine State and discovering the quality of life it offers.
While tourism is an obvious economic driver here, traditional industries like healthcare, construction, education and agriculture are also key sectors. Combine this with affordable housing, dynamic cultural venues and vast outdoor recreational destinations, Southwest Florida is the real deal.
TinkBird working to fill Southwest Florida’s healthcare job openings
Southwest Florida’s hospitals and medical practices are working hard to keep pace with the region’s steady growth. As a Florida medical staffing agency, TinkBird specializes in recruiting and placing medical providers in cities and town across the state and specifically in Southwest Florida.
Our recruiters focus on clinical job placement for physicians, physician assistants and family nurse practitioners. We work with healthcare professionals to find permanent and locum tenens employment, and we assist leading hospitals in meeting their clinical staffing needs.
A Gulf Coast region rich with history and intrigue
You probably already know that Southwest Florida – and Florida in general – has world-class golf courses, miles of sandy beaches, boating and water sports, not to mention endless options for shopping and dining. So we’d like to share some fun facts you might not know about this region.
- Fort Myers was the frequent winter home of both Thomas Edison and Henry Ford.
- Sanibel has the only shell museum in the US.
- Lee County was named for Robert E. Lee.
- Cape Coral has more canals than Venice, Italy.
- Collier County is nearly twice the size of Rhode Island.
- Naples has the second highest number of millionaires per capita in the US.
- Jimmy Buffett’s “Cheeseburger in Paradise” was inspired by his time on Cabbage Key
- The smallest post office in the country sits in Ochopee off Tamiami Trail.
- Lover’s Key was named for two pirates (who happened to be lovers).
TinkBird specializes in medical staffing throughout Southwest Florida, including Boca Grande, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Captiva, Everglades City, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Naples, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Sanibel and Sarasota. We focus on recruiting physicians, PAs and FNPs for both locum tenens and permanent medical jobs.
If you’re a medical practitioner looking for a new challenge or a medical facility that needs a quality medical staffing firm, contact TinkBird Healthcare Staffing.