Healthcare staffing in Pittsburgh is our specialty – placing doctors, PAs, FNPs and other clinicians in locum tenens and permanent medical jobs
Ranked time and again as one of the world’s most livable cities by Forbes, The Economist, Metropolis Magazine and others, Pittsburgh, PA, indeed offers an excellent quality of life. The region’s diversified economy, low cost of living, and captivating culture draw new residents and tourists alike.
The Pittsburgh region has long been known for steel, glass and oil industries, but it also has a thriving economy in healthcare, education and technology. In recent years, healthcare jobs have replaced manufacturing as the region’s powerhouse. Not surprising since Pittsburgh is home to some of the top medical facilities in the country.
TinkBird recruits and places primary healthcare providers with many of Pittsburgh’s top-tier medical practices and hospitals
UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside, West Penn Hospital, and Allegheny General Hospital – all ranked as Best Hospitals 2015-2016 by US News & World Report – are among the many excellent healthcare facilities located in this region.
TinkBird Healthcare Staffing provides medical recruiting in Pittsburgh, with a focus on top-tier medical job placement for physicians, physician assistants, and family nurse practitioners. We work with healthcare professionals to find permanent positions, as well as locum tenens job placement, and we assist leading healthcare facilities in meeting their clinical staffing needs.
Pittsburgh offers plenty of sights to see for traveling physicians in locum tenens positions
With the ever-increasing physician shortage in the United States, temporary job placement for healthcare providers is on the rise. TinkBird specializes in healthcare staffing in Pittsburgh, as well as permanent job placements for primary care physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
While in Pittsburgh, we recommend these famous sites to our TinkBird team members:
- The Andy Warhol Museum is devoted to the life and work of this Pop Art artist, who was born in North Side of Pittsburgh. The museum houses a comprehensive collection of Warhol’s prolific career as a painter, filmmaker, record producer, author and publisher.
- Named for its founder Andrew Carnegie, the Carnegie Museum in Pittsburgh houses an extensive collection of Impressionist and post-Impressionist paintings, sculptures, decorative art and architecture. For art enthusiasts, this collection is not to be missed!
- Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens features a Victorian glasshouse with Japanese, perennial, aquatic and children’s theme gardens.
- At the junction of the Allegheny and Monongahela Rivers lies the “Golden Triangle,” featuring Point State Park, with one of the country’s largest fountains, symbolizing the birth of the Ohio River.
- For those looking for a shopping and dining experience, The Strip District on the Allegheny River is the place to go!
When your hospital or medical practice needs help recruiting or you’re a practitioner ready for a new career opportunity, check out all that TinkBird has to offer!