El Paso is a bi-national region and the largest border city between the U.S. and Mexico
An important point of entry point from Mexico to the United States, El Paso is neighbor to Ciudad Juárez just across the border. This bi-national region is the largest metropolitan area on the United States-Mexico border. The area’s leading industries include copper refining, manufacturing, food production, medical equipment, plastics and tourism. The U.S. Government also has a major presence here, with both military and border patrol operations.
According to the Borderplex Alliance, the population of El Paso County is projected to grow by nearly 70% between 2000 and 2040. Residents here are served by numerous state-of-the-art hospitals and medical practices, all requiring top-notch providers. That’s where TinkBird Healthcare Staffing comes in.
TinkBird recruits healthcare professionals for hospitals and medical practices in El Paso
With the population on the rise at a time of a national physician shortage, TinkBird has an important role to play in filling medical job openings. We specialize in primary care clinical staffing to help hospitals meet their patient demands. Our medical recruiters work in El Paso and regions across the state of Texas, sourcing, screening and placing doctors, PAs and FNPs in both locum tenens and permanent medical jobs.
Fun facts about “The Sun City,” and things to see along the way
Movoto offers up some interesting tidbits about El Paso:
- South El Paso Street is the city’s first and oldest street.
- The infamous “Four Dead In Five Seconds” gunfight occurred in this town.
- El Paso is reputed to be the birthplace of everyone’s favorite tequila beverage.
- The famous statue of Christ at Mount Cristo Rey is not a traditional crucifix, since the palms of Christ face downward in the gesture of a blessing.
- El Paso is nicknamed Sun City.
- El Paso law requires churches, hotels, stores, markets, banks, and railroad depots to provide spittoons.
- The Rio Grande River is one of the longest rivers in North America and acts as a natural border between the United States and Mexico.
TinkBird is a medical staffing agency in El Paso and serves the healthcare industry across the state of Texas. We are a boutique agency focusing exclusively on primary care clinical positions – for both temporary and permanent placement.
When your hospital or medical practice needs help recruiting or you’re a practitioner ready for a new career opportunity, check out all that TinkBird has to offer!