|Specialty Requested:||Hospice and Palliative Medicine|
**Tweet Tweet** TinkBird is actively seeking a Hospice Medical Director to join a facility in beautiful Asheville, NC.
While Asheville retains the charm and friendliness of a medium-sized city, it boasts the amenities of a much larger city. Theater, live music, festivals, excellent restaurants, diverse populations, art galleries, cultural diversions and museums abound. Eclectic art galleries, micro-breweries and cozy cafes can be found at every turn. A food lover’s paradise, culinary offerings range from traditional southern comfort food to four-star cuisine. Asheville is also home to America’s largest privately-owned home, the Biltmore Estate, and the historic Grove Park Inn. Downtown Asheville is pedestrian-friendly and dog-friendly, and the city’s unique skyline of art-deco style buildings are surrounded by the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
- The facility brings together four services – rehabilitation, home health, adult care and hospice – to offer patients a full continuum of post-acute care, or care after a serious illness or injury.
- As part of the interdisciplinary team, the Hospice Medical Director provides the medical management of palliative care for a group of hospice patients.
- Certifies and recertifies eligibility for hospice including face to face visits in home and facility settings as necessary.
- Supervision of associate medical directors, participates in development of formulary and policies and procedures.
- Candidates must be board certified/board eligible with experience in end of life care and/or training. Hospice and Palliative Fellowship preferred
- There is a full benefits package available
For more information about this amazing opportunity please contact Lindsay at 919-326-4112 ext 2! You don’t want to let this opportunity *fly* away!