TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is seeking ICU and ER RNs to cover day or night shifts in a busy hospital outside of Atlanta GA. The assignment will begin ASAP and go for 13 weeks with possible extension. To apply please inquire with Lindsay@tinkbird.com 919-473-6998- can call or text!
Emergency Room Nurse:
Weekly Travel Stipend: $1000/week
Pay Rate: $65/hour
Job Status: 1099 Contractor
ICU/Critical Care Nurse:
Weekly travel stipend:$1000/week
Pay rate: $80/hr
Job Status:1099 Contractor
Dates of Coverage: ASAP-13 weeks – includes weekend coverage, 3 shifts a week:
Hours each day: Day 7am-7:30pm or Night: 7pm-7:30am
On Call schedule: NA
Degree Requested: RN
Experience requested: ER-1+ year as a staff nurse in an acute care hospital ER setting
ICU- 1+ year as ICU/Critical Care nurse
Specialty: Emergency Medicine or Intensive Care Unit
Certifications Required: BLS, ACLS, PALS
Current valid Compact or GA license
EMR/EHR system: Epic
Patient Load: Busy hospital ER setting
Age Range: All ages
ER RN Job Duties:
- Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency.
- Quickly assessing patient needs.
- Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions, and trauma.
- Performing minor medical operations.
- Cleaning wounds.
- Drawing blood.
- Maintaining emergency room care standards.
ICU RN Job Duties:
- Patient monitoring and assessment at least every hour.
- Lab draws.
- Patient repositioning and skin integrity checks.
- Wound care.
- Ventilatory management.
- Medication administration.
- Tracheotomy and ventilator care.
- Intravenous insertion and infusion.
Specific Dress Code: Scrubs
Phone/Video interview before confirmation: Yes
Facility Timeline: Phone interview, credentialing, start
To apply please inquire with Lindsay@tinkbird.com 919-473-6998- can call or text!