TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is actively seeking two BC/BE Breast Surgeons for a world-class outpatient practice in the greater Triangle area of North Carolina. This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing facility that provides exceptional care. New fellowship graduates are encouraged to apply.
Consisting of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, the Triangle is known for its strong research/technology roots and collegiate rivalries. With steady job growth and high quality of living, it is sure to please. The area is centrally located with short drives to both breathtaking mountains and crystal-clear beaches. The region is one of the fastest growing in the country and is an extremely attractive place for job searchers, especially those in the tech space. The Triangle is home to a diverse mix of young, friendly, and educated residents. The area offers fine and affordable dining, beautiful green spaces, and family-friendly museums. You can enjoy growing art and music scenes defined by monthly gallery walks, summer concerts, and various musical and cultural festivals. The education options are endless as well with great public and private school options available. The Triangle is certainly a great place to call home!
Job Type: Permanent
Specialty: Breast Surgery
- Breast Surgery Fellowship required
- New fellowship graduates are encouraged to apply
- 3 Surgeons on staff as of May with the goal of 5, will be introducing NP to the practice
- All surgeries done at the hospital at this time, ambulatory surgery centers coming soon
- Both inpatient and outpatient; rounds on surgery patients in the hospital
- 12-15 patients per day
- 20, 45 and 60-min appointment slots
- EMR: Epic
- Will only take breast surgery call not general surgery cal
• Great Bonus plan
• Relocation package
• Health insurance
• $5000 for CME
• 401K match
• 25 vacation days, 8 holidays and 5 days of sick leave
• Malpractice covered
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please reply with the following to email@example.com
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?