TinkBird is actively seeking a General Cardiology Physician to work in a hospital owned practice just south of Fayetteville, North Carolina. If you would like to hear more details of this awesome opportunity, take a gander below!
Fayetteville, about an hour south of Raleigh, with over 200,000 residents, has received the All-America City Award three times. Fayetteville is the home of Fort Bragg, the largest military installation in the world and home of the Airborne and Special Operations. Fayetteville is a large economic market, driving nearly $4.6 billion a year to its local economy boasting with stores, restaurants, lodging, entertainment, and healthcare. Nestled between many beaches and Raleigh, there’s always something to do in and around Fayetteville.
Job Type: Perm
- Call is 1 in 4
- Must be board certified in cardiology
- Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment preferred
- Full Support staff- MOA’s, Nurse, PA, and Interventional Cardiologist
- Ages – Primarily 40 and up
- EMR – EPIC
- EKG, ECHO, Stress and Nuclear
- $10,000 relocation package
- 27 vacation days
- $5000 towards CME and 5 days
- MGMA median salary
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please reply with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?