|Specialty Requested:||Emergency Medicine|
TinkBird is actively seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician or a Family/Internal Medicine Physician with Emergency Medicine experience in Edenton, North Carolina. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
Edenton is a unique showcase of architecture, culture and Old South charm, located along the Albemarle Sound. Its unique historic district, quaint coffee shops and restaurants, spectacular sunsets and beautiful waterfront living combine to create an environment where everyone from young married couples to senior citizens feel at home. It’s easy to see why Forbes Magazine ranked Edenton “one of America’s prettiest towns.” In addition, it’s a short drive to the world-famous Outer Banks beaches, various water sport activities and three golf courses.
Job Type: Permanent
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
- Twelve 12-hour shifts per month
- 7-bed Emergency Department with strong Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant support during the day
- 24-hour Hospitalist and Radiology coverage
- Acute Stroke Ready Certification from the Joint Commission
- Air and ground support to immediately transfer patients
- Full scope of services provided including, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Primary Care, Oncology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Sports Medicine
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Start date: ASAP