|Specialty Requested:||Academic/Faculty,Family Practice|
TinkBird is actively seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician for hospital-owned practice and GME program an hour South of Raleigh, NC.
Set in the coastal plains, this community has a lot to offer someone looking to further their career while enjoying life at a more casual pace. It is a cozy city that offers small-town life with the accessibility of urban amenities. Enjoy easy access to museums and historic sites; stroll downtown for dining, markets, and local arts; exercise along outdoor walking tracks; go fishing or canoeing down clean waterways that flow for miles; tee off at area golf courses; or plan a weekend hunting and camping trip. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. This community truly exudes a relaxed lifestyle with warm, caring neighbors where hospitality is a way of life.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Provider should expect a 70/30 preceptor/clinical work load. Hospital rotation will be 1-2 weeks every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility Preferred
- Qualified candidates should have both inpatient and outpatient experience, and be comfortable with joint injections, dermatology procedures and OMT.
- Not accepting Visa candidates currently
- eMDS EMR- clinic
- Meditech EMR- hospital
- 18-25 expected patient daily volume (while in office)
- Treat a wide range of medical issues from infancy through adulthood
- Help build patient volume
- Coordinate care with other medical professionals
Salary & Benefits:
- Relocation Assistance Offered
- Loan Repayment Offered
- Very Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Seeking an Immediate Start Date