|Specialty Requested:||Family Practice,Internal Medicine|
TinkBird Healthcare Staffing has an amazing relationship with the facility of our brand new opening! Take a gander below:
We are seeking qualified Family Medicine physicians to provide coverage for multiple clinics in the area.
Located in beautiful northeast NC you’ll enjoy an excellent quality of life that includes many stunning natural attractions. Among these is Lake Gaston, a 20,000-acre lake straddles the North Carolina and Virginia border between I-85 and I-95. Here you can enjoy an amazing afternoon of swimming, fishing, or simply soak in the sun. A short drive away is the amazing outdoor haven of Roanoke Rapids. Here you can visit the amazingly beautiful Roanoke Canal Trail where birders and nature-lovers can immerse themselves in regular, year-round sightings or Bald Eagles, Hawks, Barred Owls and Great Blue Herons amongst other birds. If you’re a golfer you’re in for a real treat as the area has plenty of choices to hone your skills including the 6,260 yard Par 72 course at Chockoyotte Country Club. Take a short drive down to the Enfield Peanut Festival which kicks off the season, with street dancing‚ live music‚ food‚ arts and crafts‚ and a pig cook-off, the first weekend in October.
- The provider will be working in office with another MD and two NP’s
- The facility is looking for experienced/practicing or 2020 residents
- Providers usually live at the lake or in Roanoke Rapids or potentially in Rocky Mount
- The provider will be replacing a physician that transferred to a different location within the group
- Full time is 40 hours a week with at least 36 hrs scheduled patient care and 4 hours scheduled as admin
- Federally Qualified Health Center/Community Health Center serving everyone in the community with a particular emphasis on the underserved
- All medical/dental provider positions qualify for NHSC scholarship/loan repayment programs
- Seeking providers in-tune with our mission and our core competencies to serve the underserved long-term
- NCQA-designated Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Provider package includes signing bonus, relocation if applicable, CME allowance, malpractice covered by FTCA, dues/fees reimbursed, PTO, closed on several major holidays, group insurance, etc.
- 5-year contracts preferred; 3 or 4 years may be considered
For more information about this great opportunity give Chris a chirp at 919-213-0842. You can also send your CV to Chris@TinkBird.com!