*Tweet Tweet* TinkBird HealthCare Staffing has an amazing opportunity for a Spanish speaking MD/DO available in Raleigh and Durham. This is an excellent chance to practice in one of the fastest growing places in the country! Take a peep below for more information.
Raleigh and Durham are both a part of The Triangle Area of North Carolina. The name comes from the more formal The Research Triangle due to the area being anchored by 3 major universities: North Carolina State, Duke, and UNC Chapel Hill. With these 3 major universities in the area you’re definitely in for a treat if you are into college sports! The area is centrally located with short drives to both breathtaking mountains and crystal clear beaches. The region is one of the fastest growing in the country and is a very attractive place job searchers and especially for those in the tech space. The Triangle is brimming with things to do including the vibrant arts and music scene, a world-class terrific culinary scene, and several great festivals amongst others. The education options are endless as well with great public and private school options available. The Triangle is certainly a great place to call home!
- Must be BC/BE
- Must be Spanish speaking
- Must be comfortable and enthusiastic about working with the underserved Hispanic population within this community based private practice.
- NC Medical License and unrestricted DEA
- Monday -Friday hours are 8am-6:30pm
- Saturday hours 8am-4:30pm (paid 10 hours)
- 4-10 hour shifts per week
- 1 Saturday per month is required
- Outpatient Only
- 4 patients per hour maximum
- Patients are 16 years of age and up and primarily 18 years-up.
- Will work alongside PA/FNP’s and will have supervisory responsibilities
- 2 clinic-One in Raleigh and One in Durham
- 6 patient rooms
- 1 MA 1 receptionist
- Above market productivity bonus
- 401k program (no match)
- Certification Reimbursement
- CME time and allowance of 5 days and $1500
- Very generous incentive program
- 15 vacation days to start and increases to 20 with longevity
For more information about this opportunity give Lindsay a chirp at 919-473-6998. You can also send your CV to Lindsay@TinkBird.com! Hurry because this opportunity won’t last long!