|Specialty Requested:||Family Practice|
|The charm of Bucks County is embodied in its small towns and villages such as Doylestown, New Hope, Bensalem, Yardley, Newtown, Bristol, Perkasie, Sellersville, Chalfont, Quakertown and many others. Our most-visited attractions include Sesame Place, Washington Crossing Park, Peddler’s Village, James Michener Art Museum, Pearl Buck House, Crayola Factory, Mercer Museum, Fonthill and the Moravian Pottery and Tile Works.
For outdoor recreation, there are many state, county, and local parks as well as the beautiful Delaware River. Our visitors can enjoy canoeing, rafting, sailing, kayaking, hiking, camping, horseback riding, rock climbing, fishing, hunting, swimming, ballooning, and cross country skiing.
Bucks County is an ideal destination for a romantic getaway, with its variety of Bed & Breakfast Inns, and hotels. Hundreds of quality restaurants of all kinds abound. And there are wineries, theaters, covered bridges, and quiet rides through some of the most beautiful countryside in the USA.
TinkBird is actively recruiting for a Family Practice Physician to join a well-established medical network of facilities about an hour North of Philadelphia.
Position Type: Permanent
Specialty: Family Medicine
- New Grads welcome to apply!
- Licensed MD/DO in PA
- ACLS, PALS, BLS, Required
- BC/BE in Family Medicine required
Brief Description of Position/Facility:
- Full-time and Part-time available
- Monday – Friday, daytime hours only
- 4 Physician practice with 3 full-time NPs
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area
- Rotating Shared Call Schedule
- Outpatient practice only, no hospital rounds
- Support Staff on Site
Compensation & Benefits
- Generous Salary and Benefits Package
- Salary based on experience
Start Date: ASAP
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please contact us at 919-326-4112!