|Specialty Requested:||Family Practice|
TinkBird is actively seeking a BC/BE Family Practice Physician in Richmond, Virginia. Interested in learning more about this opportunity? .
The city of Richmond combines big-city amenities with southern charm and ease. Traffic usually means it takes 10 minutes to get somewhere instead of five, which is good if you’re trying to get to a reservation at a James Beard nominated restaurant, a gallery opening or a new exhibit at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. The city is home to easy parking, restaurants that win raves from local fans and national media and some of the best street art in the entire country. Shop at fun boutiques and vintage shops or stroll through Cary town, the city of Richmond is ready to impress.
Job Type: Permanent
Specialty: Family Practice
- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- 5-7 year’s experience preferred, would consider a new grad
- BC/BE preferred
- Ability to cast, splint, and suture, preferred
- Licensed in VA, with current DEA registration
- Performs physical examinations of new and existing patients
- Determines X-Ray examinations and clinical lab tests required
- Interprets examination findings, test results, and implements treatment plan
- Participates in surgical, obstetrical, gynecological, and critical care procedures
- May teach Family Practice Residents and Medical Students
- Support staff
- 20-30 patients/day
- EMR: E-Clinical works
- Life Insurance up to 1x salary
- AFLAC short term disability
- Loan repayment
Start Date: ASAP
For more information please contact Lindsay at 919-326-4112 ext 2!