TinkBird is actively recruiting for a Gastroenterology Physician for a full-time opportunity just south of Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Fayetteville, about an hour south of Raleigh, with over 200,000 residents, has received the All-America City Award three times. Fayetteville is the home of Fort Brag, the largest military installation in the world and home of the Airborne and Special Operations. Fayetteville is a large economic market, driving nearly $4.6 billion a year to its local economy boasting with stores, restaurants, lodging, entertainment, and healthcare. Nestled between many beaches and Raleigh, there’s always something to do in and around Fayetteville.
- $450,000 – $550,000 based on experience.
- Annual performance bonus up to $20,000 (paid out quarterly) — (can be negotiated)
- The sign on bonus $20,000
- Relocation allowance up to $10,000
- Outpatient Practice with existing providers
- 1/4 Call required
- Procedures can be done at Medical Center and ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Center)
- Rotation with Residents/Students Required
- Full benefits
- 27 days vacation (including holidays)
- 5 days CME + $5,000 allowance
If you would like additional details on this opportunity, please reach out to us today!