**Tweet Tweet** TinkBird is actively seeking a qualified Hospitalist-Nocturnist at a facility an hour South of Raleigh, NC.
Set in the coastal plains, this community has a lot to offer someone looking to further their career while enjoying life at a more casual pace. It is a cozy city that offers small town life with the accessibility of urban amenities. Enjoy easy access to museums and historic sites; stroll downtown for dining, markets, and local arts; exercise along outdoor walking tracks; go fishing or canoeing down clean waterways that flow for miles; tee off at area golf courses; or plan a weekend hunting and camping trip. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. This community truly exudes a relaxed lifestyle with warm, caring neighbors where hospitality is a way of life.
- The facility is a 146-bed community hospital, located in central NC. Hospital services include acute care, outpatient surgery, emergency medicine, and intensive care. Our specialties include general surgery, internal medicine, OB-GYN, orthopedic surgery, pediatrics, and urology. Hospital outpatient services include rehabilitation, diagnostic imaging, lab, home health, wellness center, and a sleep lab. There are also three hospital owned practices and an urgent care.
- Seeking a qualified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine-Peds Physician for its hospitalist service;
- Board-certified in Family Medicine or dual Internal Medicine/Peds.
- Full-time nocturnist to work approximately 14 shifts per month.
Salary & Benefits:
- Relocation Assistance Offered
- Loan Repayment Offered
- Very Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
For more information please give Lindsay a chirp at 919-326-4112 ext 2!