|Job Type:||Locum Tenens|
|Specialty Requested:||Family Practice,Internal Medicine|
TinkBird is actively seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician in Windsor, North Carolina. If you would like to hear more details on this opportunity, please contact us at 919-326-4112.
Located on the banks of the Cashie River, Windsor is an historic community that proudly traces its roots to the 1700s. It was home to a former North Carolina governor whose plantation house there is lovingly restored. Windsor is the county seat of Bertie County and, within a few miles, it features antebellum homes, vast undeveloped acreage and plentiful gamelands appealing to outdoor enthusiasts. The town offers 10 parks and recreation facilities, including a mini zoo and river launch; a tree house park along the riverfront offers picturesque views and a quiet place to experience nature.
Job Type: Locum
Specialty: Internal Medicine/Family Medicine
Description of What TinkBird Can Provide:
- Malpractice insurance provided at request
- Reliable and easy access to your TinkBird recruiting expert
- Travel reimbursement provided
- User friendly electronic timesheet submission process
- Latest technology for online scheduling and facility details
- Tuesday-Friday 8am-6pm; ongoing during perm recruitment
- No Call
- No nights or weekends
- DEA with NC address preferred
- BLS certification required
- 6-bed inpatient unit
- 12 exam rooms, procedure room, limited on-site pharmacy, Spirometer, holter monitor, EKG machine and nebulizer machine
- Experience clinical support staff included 2 RNs, 2 LPNs, and part-time education RN
- 25 patients/day
- EKGs, PFTs, blood draws, urine check, joint injections, pap smears, mole/wart removal, drug screening, ear irrigation, sutures
Start Date: Need as soon as credentialed. New providers will need to come in the day before scheduled for orientation.