|Specialty Requested:||Cardiology - Interventional|
TinkBird is actively recruiting for an Interventional Cardiologist to join their growing Cardiology department in the Roanoke, VA area. Please inquire within to learn more information about this exciting opportunity!
For more than two centuries now, the City of Salem has remained a superb place to live, retaining its old-fashioned, small-town community feel while providing residents some of the highest quality schools, facilities and services in Virginia. The development of the Moyer Sports Complex, the Salem Recreation Center, and the Salem Senior Citizen Center, the expansion of Longwood Park and Lake Spring renovations have enhanced the recreation and leisure opportunities for all Salem residents. The construction of the Salem Rescue Squad facilities and the expansion of the Salem Police and Fire Department facilities have helped to ensure that high quality public safety services are provided. The Farmers Market and Main Street Beautification project brings vibrancy and people to downtown. In addition, the opening of the Salem Civic Center in 1967, Lewis-Gale Hospital in 1972, Salem High School in 1977, Salem Stadium in 1985, the Salem Museum in 1992, Memorial Stadium in 1995, and the Salem Visitor’s Center in 1997 have all contributed to making Salem a thriving, progressive city with a bright future indeed.
- Clinic located on Hospital campus
- Services offered include: emergent PC, better than avg STEMI times, diagnostic and elective catherization, intravascular stent implementation, cardiac angiography, cardiac CT, echo with Doppler/color flow, TEE, Holter monitoring, intra-aortic balloon pumping, nuclear cardio, pacemaker implantation, stress echo, peripheral angiography and angioplasty, and cardiac rehab
- Call schedule is 1:4
- MD/DO licensed in VA
- BC/BE in Cardiology
- Employment with well-established Physician Services Group
- Offering competitive compensation and full benefits package
- Nearby hospital supports multiple GME programs which affords the opportunity to participate in graduate medical education.
Start Date: ASAP