|Specialty Requested:||Cardiology - Non-invasive|
Brownwood, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally. BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist is needed to practice in Brownwood, TX. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as fellows will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Employment available
- Attractive yearly salary ($473,347 the first year)
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Student loan repayment ($30K)
- Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training ($2K/month)
- Full Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education – $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
Brownwood, Texas is a thriving city located on the northern edge of the hill country and is only a short drive to many other major cities in Texas. Brownwood is a small and quaint town, and home to 19,288 people. As the largest city in a 70-mile radius, Brownwood is the ideal place to practice medicine. Brownwood is known for some of the best hunting and fishing in Texas. The people in Brownwood enjoy these recreational perks with less than a ten-minute commute to work. The city of Brownwood offers an aquatic center, large recreational lake, and activities that the whole family can enjoy.