TinkBird is actively recruiting for a Geriatric Hospitalist just west of Fayetteville, North Carolina. This facility offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package in a great environment.
- Dependable schedule allows for optimal work/life balance – Monday through Friday, 8A-5P.
- Collaborate with team of seasoned Hospitalists.
- Ready access to a network of subspecialists.
- Physician led, financially stable organization reports directly to the board.
- Attractive compensation & benefits package includes a competitive base salary, quality incentive, paid time off, retirement plans, fitness center, child care, and more.
- Exceptional quality of life – desirable resort destination known for golf and equestrian activities, temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year.
- A variety of affordable housing choices, #1 safest city in NC, excellent public and private schools.
- Easy access to the state’s major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains
- Must be Board Certified (or Eligible) in Internal Medicine
- Completion of Geriatric Medicine fellowship and prior Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Clean background
- Must be licensed or eligible for license in NC
- All Inpatient Duties
- Located in Central NC
- Full Benefits Package
- CME Reimbursement
If you would be interested in hearing more details about this opportunity, please contact us.