TinkBird is actively seeking a Neurologist in the amazing city of Jacksonville, FL. If you love sunny skies, warm weather, and want to practice at a well respected facility in a great location take a look below!
Jacksonville is the largest city in the US land-wise. It is the largest deepwater port in the south and second largest on the US east coast. Jacksonville also has one of the largest military presence in the country, especially the US Navy. Jacksonville has over 500 diverse neighborhoods and you can choose to live in an almost rural environment, the heart of the city or near or on the beach. Average temperature in the winters runs in the 60s and lows in the 40s. This is a great city for year round outdoor activities will beautiful Amelia Island less than an hour away! Jacksonville is also home to the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars and the professional soccer team Jacksonville Armada! Jacksonville is also home to several institutes of higher learning and boasts great public and private schools. This all helps make Jacksonville an amazing place to call home.
Job Type: Perm
Specialty: Neurology, Neurology Hospitalist
- 7 days on/ 7 days off – alternating with one other Neurohospitalist
- Looking for a General Neurohospitalist
- Opportunity to treat a wide spectrum of neurological disorders
- Provide Inpatient consultative Neurology services
- Tele-Neurology support available for stroke calls
- Opportunity to join a support team to include clinical nurse specialists, stroke coordination and dedicated care management
- Comprehensive onsite Neurosurgery services available
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Competitive compensation package
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation & CME allowance
- Student-loan assistance if needed
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, and other programs offered
- 401 (k) retirement plan is one of the most generous plans offered by a healthcare company or large employer
Start Date: ASAP
For more information about this amazing opportunity please give Lindsay a *chirp* at 919-326-4112 ext 2!