TinkBird is actively seeking a BC/BE Neurology Neurointensivist in Greenville, NC. If you would like to hear more details on this opportunity, please contact us at 919-326-4112.
Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC.
Job Type: Permanent
- BC/BE in Neurology
- Knowledge and Practical skills in neurologic diagnosis and management, neuroimaging, neurotrauma, stroke management, invasive monitoring, intra-cranial pressure management, as well as ventilator and hemodynamic management
- Must be fellowship trained in Neurocritical Care medicine
- Provide care for critically ill patients with neurologic and neurosurgical illnesses
- 24-bed NSICU as well as a large rehab center providing both impatient and outpatient support to neurology patients
- Level 1 trauma center
- Established neuroscience team of 8 Neurosurgeons including 2 dual-trained Cerebrovascular Neurosurgeons, an Interventional Neurologist, Impatient Stroke Neurologists, Neurointensivists, and a large team of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- 12 dedicated NSICU NP/PA’s providing 24/7 coverage
- 600 endovascular procedures performed annually to include Subarachnoid coilings
- 1000 Neurological cases performed annually to include complex spine and brain tumor resections
- 1500 annual admissions with stroke as a primary diagnosis
Start date: ASAP