**Tweet Tweet** A little birdie told me that TinkBird is actively seeking BC/BE Neurologist in Clinton, North Carolina.
Set in the coastal plains, Clinton has much to offer someone looking to further their career while enjoying life at a more casual pace. It is a cozy city that offers small town life with the accessibility of urban amenities. Enjoy easy access to museums and historic sites; stroll downtown for dining, markets, and local arts; exercise along outdoor walking tracks; go fishing or canoeing down clean waterways that flow for miles; tee off at area golf courses; or plan a weekend hunting and camping trip. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. The Clinton community truly exudes a relaxed lifestyle with warm, caring neighbors where hospitality is a way of life.
Job Type: Perm
- Monday-Friday 8:30-5pm
- Outpatient, but occasional hospital consults
- Comfortable seeing a wide spectrum of patient’s and neurological disorders
- Provide care and consultants to patients with seizures, epilepsy and related neurological diseases
- Highly competitive salary and hospital benefits
- Relocation and tuition repayment offered
Start Date: ASAP
For more information about this amazing opportunity give Lindsay a chirp at 919-326-4112 ext 2!