|Job Type:||Locum Tenens|
TinkBird is actively seeking an OB/Gyn Physician for a facility in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our facility is a developing midwifery model that is spanning across the United States. The schedule could increase, but will start as two clinic days and two on-call hospital shifts.
From Charlotte’s diversity of our residents to our colorful history, which you’ll find represented in every corner, Charlotte, North Carolina is a melting pot. We’re a heaping spoonful of natural beauty and metropolitan splendor. We’re a blend of inventive chefs, talented artists, fierce athletes, and mission-minded gamechangers. We’re equal parts funky and eclectic, traditional and charming. We’re a mix of night owls, early risers and all-day adventurers. We’re a dash of every different language and a sprinkle of the world’s cultures.
Please contact Keith Nussbaum to further discuss this position.
- Monday-Wednesday-Friday 8a-5p; Tuesday-Thursday 10a-7p
- Flexible Schedule for locum
- Locum to start March 4th
- BE/BC Preferred OB/Gyn
- 2+ Years Experience Preferred
- NC medical license
- Support Staff On-Site- team of 7 CNMs between 2 sites of service
- EMR: Advanced MD
- 5-10 prenatal clients per day – assuming 3 clinic days per week
- 1-2 hours a week of consultation with CNMs + ultrasound over-reads
- A handful of GYN visits a day
- 1-2, 1 hour tours; group visits or lunch and learns per week
- Hourly Rate
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Lodging, if required
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
Seeking a March 4th Start Date