TinkBird Healthcare Staffing has an amazing relationship with the facility of our brand new opening! Take a gander below:
We are seeking a qualified OB/GYN to provide coverage for a busy clinic.
Located in beautiful northeast NC you’ll enjoy an excellent quality of life that includes many stunning natural attractions. Among these is Roanoke Rapids Lake. Here you can enjoy an amazing afternoon of swimming, kayaking, fishing, bird watching or simply soak in the sun. There is also the amazingly beautiful Roanoke Canal Trail where birders and nature-lovers can immerse themselves in regular, year-round sightings or Bald Eagles, Hawks, Barred Owls and Great Blue Herons amongst other birds. If you’re a golfer you’re in for a real treat as the area has plenty of choices to hone your skills including the 6,260 yard Par 72 course at Chockoyotte Country Club. Take a short drive down to the Enfield Peanut Festival which kicks off the season, with street dancing‚ live music‚ food‚ arts and crafts‚ and a pig cook-off, the first weekend in October.
- One day/week surgery-The rest in outpatient clinic
- 4 hours of designated administrative time each week
- 25-35 patients per provider per day in the outpatient clinic
- Call will start at 1:2 for 8am Monday-5pm Friday, and 1:4 for 5pm Friday-8a Monday, hoping to eventually get to 1:3 weekdays
- Looking for OB/GYN to start preferably as soon as possible, also interviewing 2020 residents (prefer no 2021 residents at the moment as we really need to fill it before then)
- Colleague in office – another OB/GYN
- Hospital privileges required at Vidant North Hospital (f/k/a Halifax Regional Medical Center) in Roanoke Rapids (separate entity)
- Need to live in Roanoke Rapids area, at least when on call
- Mix of patients (OB vs GYN) fluctuates based on demand/referrals. As of Jan 2020, the facility had 112 active pregnancies; at one point in 2018, they had 165.
- Deliveries are approximately 25/month for the group. GYN procedures vary based on referrals – the facility accepts patients from internal and external providers.
- Clinic days are allocated for GYN. Procedure appointments are 30 – 60 minutes.
- Federally Qualified Health Center/Community Health Center serving everyone in the community with a particular emphasis on the underserved
- All medical/dental provider positions qualify for NHSC scholarship/loan repayment programs
- Seeking providers in-tune with our mission and our core competencies to serve the underserved long-term
- NCQA-designated Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Provider package includes signing bonus, relocation if applicable, CME allowance, malpractice covered by FTCA, dues/fees reimbursed, PTO, closed on several major holidays, group insurance, etc.
- 5-year contracts preferred; 3 or 4 years may be considered
Don’t be a loon and let this awesome opportunity fly the coop! Call Lindsay today at 919-326-4112 for more information!