TinkBird is actively recruiting for a BC/BE Oncologist for a world-class outpatient practice in the greater Triangle area of North Carolina. This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing facility that provides exceptional care.
Consisting of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, the Triangle is known for its strong research/technology roots and collegiate rivalries. With steady job growth and high quality of living, the area is sure to please.
The Triangle is home to a diverse mix of young, friendly, and educated residents. The area offers fine and affordable dining, beautiful green spaces, and family-friendly museums, Additionally, you can enjoy growing art and music scenes defined by monthly gallery walks, summer concerts, and various musical and cultural festivals.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Permanent
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Call and inpatient duties are limited
- Evening and Weekends split amongst 19 providers
- Each provider takes a 1-week rotation of rounding, once every 19 weeks with the remaining duties being clinic-based. Weekends are yours to enjoy as you choose.
- Fellowship Trained preferred
- Open to new grads
- Patient range-18 years+
- 3 oncologists and 2 advanced practitioners on staff
- A very collegiate and well-rounded group
This position enjoys a competitive salary and benefits package including
health/dental/life/HSA, etc. 403-B retirement; Doctors participate in pre-tax deferred compensation plan
Also included is a combo of personal productivity measurement, coupled with a supplemental quality incentive (patient satisfaction, conference attendance, etc.)
Please contact Lindsay at (919) 326-4112 ext. 2 for more information.