TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is actively seeking a Board-Certified plastic surgeon to work for a private practice in Miami, Fl. The provider will mostly perform cosmetic plastic surgery on the body (not very much on faces).
Job Type: Permanent
Specialty: Plastic Surgery
- Typical schedule is M-F but if provider prefers to work on the weekend if can be arranged
- Board Certified
- Must have FL license
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Perform cosmetic plastic surgery on the body (not very much on faces)
- 3-4 patients per day or more depending on doctor preferences
- 18 surgeries per week
- Medical Assistants, Nurse Practitioners on staff and 2 Surgical assistants for surgeries
Compensation package details
- Salary: $1.5 million/year
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- No malpractice but will offer legal representation in the event of a complaint or lawsuit
- Salary and benefits are negotiated between the facility and the applicant directly and will not be discussed with the staffing agency
The greater Miami area offers thriving businesses, diverse culture, captivating art galleries and museums, shopping aplenty and a vast restaurant scene. Miami is also home to a multitude of sports teams including the NFL’s Miami Dolphins and the NBA’s Miami Heat. With the warmest winter climate among all US cities you can enjoy the crystal-clear beaches year-round. This all makes Miami a great place to call home
To apply please reply with the following to email@example.com
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?