TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is actively seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join an Academic Medicine Teaching Program in Lumberton, NC.
Job Type: Perm
- BC/BE in Pediatrics
- Position offers teaching and mentoring responsibilities
- Employee’s outpatient time split between family medicine residency clinic (precepting residents caring for pediatric patients) and hospital affiliated office (direct patient care with a student or resident) with inpatient rounding with a team of residents and students
- They are an integrated healthcare system who has received magnet recognition and has been named one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes Magazine. This health system has over 33,000 employees and continues to serve as North Carolina’s Health Care System, caring for patients from all 100 counties. As they leverage the world class research conducted in their school of medicine, it translates to lifesaving and life-changing therapies, procedures, and techniques for their patients.
- Competitive salary and RVU’s
- 27 days PTO
- Comprehensive health benefits: all procedures and treatments covered at 100% as long as they are done in the hospital
- 403b match
- Malpractice coverage including tail
- Commencement sign on bonus
- Salary and benefits are negotiated between the facility and the applicant directly and will not be discussed with the staffing agency.
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please reply with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?