TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is actively seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to work at facility in Washington, NC.
Job Type: Permanent
- Monday 8am-7pm, Tuesday-Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 8am-1pm
- Hours listed are clinic hours, provider will rotate days, therefore working sporadic weekends. Saturdays are option.
- No call
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree is required.
- Current, active North Carolina Medical License and DEA certificate.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Pediatrician.
- 5 Physician and Physician Assistants on staff
- Support staff of 7
- Patients per day 10-15
- Infants through adolescent patients
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Malpratice Insurance
- Loan re-payment
- 401k match
- Relocation assistance
- Salary and benefits are negotiated between the facility and the applicant directly and will not be discussed with the staffing agency
With a beautiful and historic downtown, Washington is known for the stately homes and lovely gardens that make up its residential area, as well as the ornate brickwork featured on the vintage commercial buildings of Main Street. Located directly on the scenic waterfront, downtown Washington offers unique opportunities to the visitor, from world-class restaurants and intriguing antique stores to art galleries, performing centers, and more. Greenville, NC is only a 30 minute drive away. Greenville is the health, entertainment, and educational hub of the region and it has a lot to offer. Visiting museums, attending East Carolina University games, and museums are just some of the ways you can spend time in this amazing city!
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please reply with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?