|Specialty Requested:||Internal Medicine|
**Tweet Tweet** TinkBird is actively recruiting for a Program Director for Internal Medicine (PD-IM) for full-time opportunity with a well-established medical center located just south of Fayetteville, North Carolina. Take a gander below to find out more!
Fayetteville is known for its many golf courses with the Home of Golf, aka Pinehurst, located only 30 minutes from the city. Our central location provides easy access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country to our east and to the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains to our west. In addition to our central location, our mild climate, low cost of living, and patriotic spirit makes it an ideal city for rising healthcare professionals and families.
Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Coordinate all Internal Medicine Residency training programs
- Ensure completion of all evaluations, quarterly meetings, and requirements of the program for Internal Medicine Residents
- Manage all applicable affiliation agreements, documents, and correspondence related to the Internal Medicine Residency training programs
- Mange Internal Review process with the Medical Education Committee (MEC)
- Assist with the preparation of the Core Competency Plan
- Participate in budgetary resources
- Participate in staff recruitment and community outreach activities or events
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity please contact Lindsay at 919-326-4112 ext 2.