|Specialty Requested:||Psychiatry - Adullt,Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent,Psychiatry - General|
TinkBird is actively seeking a Board Certified Psychiatrist for a Chief Medical Officer (CMO) position at a well established medical facility in Raleigh/Durham, NC. Please reach out to us today to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30a – 5:30p
- flexible scheduling based on business needs
Provider Requirements/Job Details:
- Board Certification in Psychiatry required
- 4+ years experience preferred
- Medicare, managed care, Psychiatric experience
- Provide mental and clinical oversight to organization (Utility Management, Quality Management, Credentialing, etc)
- Mental health/substance abuse disorder (MH/SUD) patients
- Intellectually and Developmental (I/DD) patients
- Children/Adolescents to Adult patient age range
- Support staff on-site
- Associate Medical Directors on site
- Alpha EMR system, soon to be Jiva EMR
- Outpatient and inpatient services through network of providers
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full comprehensive benefits package
Start date as soon as possible.
Raleigh, known as the City of Oaks, was once described as “not a city with parks, but a park with a city.” Raleigh is the capital of NC, with a full four seasons and a charming small town feel. Being less than two hours from the beach OR the mountains, and a little over an hour’s flight to NY or Miami, this city is as (east coast) central as one can be.