TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is actively seeking BC/BE Psychiatrist in Clinton, North Carolina. If you would like to hear more details on this opportunity, please contact take a gander below!
Set in the coastal plains, Clinton has much to offer someone looking to further their career while enjoying life at a more casual pace. It is a cozy city that offers small town life with the accessibility of urban amenities. Enjoy easy access to museums and historic sites; stroll downtown for dining, markets, and local arts; exercise along outdoor walking tracks; go fishing or canoeing down clean waterways that flow for miles; tee off at area golf courses; or plan a weekend hunting and camping trip. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. The Clinton community truly exudes a relaxed lifestyle with warm, caring neighbors where hospitality is a way of life.
Job Type: Perm
- Monday-Friday 8:30-5pm
- Training and experience in a variety of mental health treatment conditions, chemical dependency and substance abuse
- Experience in adult, adolescent and child care
- Group/family therapy
- Experience of treatment in the following:
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Recent grads are encouraged to apply
- Outpatient within a solo practice, but occasional hospital consults
- Reviewing and approving psychological assessment, treatment plans and goals
- Ordering and executing various tests, analysis and other diagnostic measures necessary to provide information on patient’s condition
- Analyzing reports and findings of tests and examinations; Diagnoses condition
- Referring patients to medical specialist or other practitioners for specialized treatment
- No hospital call required
- EMR: Meditech
- Highly competitive salary and hospital benefits
- Relocation and tuition repayment offered
- Sign-on Bonus
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please reply with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?