TinkBird is actively recruiting for a BC/BE Adult Psychiatry Physician to join their growing Psychiatry program in eastern North Carolina.
With a beautiful and historic downtown, Washington is known for the stately homes and lovely gardens that make up its residential area, as well as the ornate brickwork featured on the vintage commercial buildings of Main Street. Located directly on the scenic waterfront, downtown Washington offers unique opportunities to the visitor, from world-class restaurants and intriguing antique stores to art galleries, performing centers, and more. Discover the charms of the Inner Banks by exploring Washington and its neighbors. With outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, state parks, and NC’s world famous beaches, this is not an opportunity you want to miss!
Job Type: Permanent
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Clinic Coverage 4.5 days
- Admin Needs .5 day
- MD/DO licensed in NC
- BC/BE in Psychiatry required
- Outpatient Psychiatry Care in a medication management clinic and outreach clinics
- 3 Physicians on site with PMHNP and PA support
- Epic EMR system
- New grads, J1 Visa and H1B Visa candidates may apply