TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is actively seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to work at a Christian based facility that treats mental disorders and substance abuse in both adults and adolescents. The facility is 45 minutes from Tallahassee, FL.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- On site at facility 1 day per week.
- On call 24/7 when not at the facility
- Must have current, active, and unencumbered FL license (Applicants with unencumbered license in another state willing to apply for FL license are welcome to apply)
- Must active DEA
- Buprenorphine certificate preferred
- Board Certified preferred but Board Eligible acceptable
- Must have experience working with adolescent behavioral health
- Complete: Primary Psychiatric Evaluation, diagnosis, and medication management; brief psychotherapy as needed, spiritual encouragement and guidance
- Caseload of approx. 10-20 session a week
- Sharing telephonic on-call duties with other medical staff for psychiatric issues or admission orders on new patients
- Coordinate with Psychiatric ARNP, Family Practice ARNP, Primary Therapists, Nurses, Pharmacy Nurse and Medical Records Nurse all on staff
- Christian based clinic providing outpatient services
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive benefits package
- Salary and benefits are negotiated between the facility and the applicant directly and will not be discussed with the agency
Tallahassee is home to larger-than-life festivals, electrifying nightlife, award-winning cuisine, over 700 miles of trails and endless outdoor adventures. It has all the perks of a college town with the connectedness and economic benefits that comes with being the center of state government and a cost of living that won’t break the bank. From a vibrant arts and culture scene to great sports rivalries, Tallahassee offers residents plenty to cheer about.
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please reply with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?