|Specialty Requested:||Family Practice|
TinkBird is actively recruiting for a Family Medicine Physician for a medical facility in Central, North Carolina, 30 min south of Raleigh. If you would be interested in hearing more about this position, please do not hesitate to reach out!
The city of Raleigh combines big-city amenities with southern charm. Rated the number one place to live, time and time again, Raleigh has the hottest art galleries, sporting events, museums, and James Beard Award winning chef-owned restaurants. One can never get bored in the beautiful City of Oaks.
Position/Assignment Type: Perm
Practice Type:Family Practice
Specialty: Family Practice
- Facility open Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 8am-5pm
- May rotate between two neighboring community health facilities
- BC/BE required
- Minimum 2 years experience
- NC State license cannot have infractions
- Active DEA
Brief Description of Position:
- 20-22 patients/day
- All Ages, babies (rarely) – adults; mainly ages 24-45
- EMR – Greenway Success
- Salary compensation
- Bonus Incentive plan
- Amazing benefits and loan repayment options
Interested in learning more about this opportunity? Please contact us at any time for a personal consultation.