If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of an amazing team at a comfortable, growing, state-of- the-art facility in a great location you’ve come to the right place! TinkBird is actively seeking a Psychiatrist to join a well-established network in Raleigh, Cary, and Charlotte. These outstanding southern cities have unique personalities while both provide city living with a dose of southern charm. Raleigh and Charlotte boast great weather, outdoor activities, bustling economies, music scenes, and an excellent quality of life. There are beautiful suburbs that provide easy access to both cities in case you’re looking for a relaxed place to call home.
- This position offers a flexible schedule
- 40 hours per week in the office and additional telemed on your own schedule or part-time supervisory role of Physician Extenders.
- Call is only one weekend per year which allows for an excellent work/life balance.
- Psychiatry Physician interested in private, outpatient Psychiatry
MindPath Care Centers was established in 1994 by siblings Yvonne, Steven, and Stan Monroe. At MindPath Care Centers, the community drives every decision they make. They understand that their clients need accessible, comfortable, safe places to seek care. They also understand that each person’s needs are unique.
- Access to over 120 professional associates with diverse areas of mental health care expertise who can work together, which allows us to provide our clients with the best possible, comprehensive care available.
- Their environment is one of mutual respect and care for their providers. They have comfortable, state-of-the-art workplaces that promote excellence and allow their providers to do their best work.
- They currently have 150 providers between 35 locations, and are set for substantial growth in the coming years.
- Competitive salary $210-240k per year RVU model, based on experience
- Monthly stipend for Supervisory Role
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
- $2,500/year towards CME and licensing
- DEA reimbursement
- NC licensing reimbursement
Start date: ASAP in Raleigh, Charlotte
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity please call Lindsay at 919-326-4112 ext 2!