TinkBird is actively seeking a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to work at a primary/urgent care in New Bern, NC. This location is mostly urgent care.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Specialty: Primary Care/Urgent Care
- Approx. 40 hours per week
- 1+ year experience required; 2+ years preferred
- Must be able to build a practice – people skills are important
- Will need to obtain DOT certification within 60 days
- Must have primary care and urgent care experience on resume
- Solo provider on site
- ~ 25 patients per day
- Patients will be all age ranges
- Will perform sutures, EKGs, urgent care and chronic disease treatment
- EMR: Athena
Salary & Benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Salary and benefits are negotiated between the facility and the applicant directly and will not be discussed with the agency
People flock to New Bern as it is a beautiful riverfront city on the North Carolina coast. Nestled at the confluence of two mighty rivers, New Bern boasts more than her fair share of charm and opportunity. With award-winning museums, art galleries, top performances and shows, live music, festivals, local theater, and a vibrant food scene, New Bern is rich in cultural diversity that you can’t find anywhere else.
Start Date: August 2021
To apply please reply with the following to email@example.com
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?