TinkBird is actively seeking a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to work at a primary/urgent care in Smithfield, NC thirty minutes outside of Raleigh, NC to join a fast growing network of over 50 providers, 150 staff and 18 practice sites across North Carolina/South Carolina. This position is almost full time, approximately 30 hours per week. They are a Patient Centered Medical Home and BQPP Level 3 facility providing family practice, urgent care and occupational health.
Job Type: Permanent, Part-Time
Specialty: Urgent Care/Occupational Medicine
- 30 hours per week; 10 hour shifts, alternating weekends
- 1+ year experience required in Urgent Care, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine; 2+ years preferred
- Must be able to build a practice – people skills are important
- Will need to obtain DOT certification within 60 days
- Must have primary care and urgent care experience on resume
- Solo provider on site
- ~ 25 patients per day
- Patients will be all age ranges
- Will perform sutures, EKGs, urgent care and chronic disease treatment
- EMR: Athena
Salary & Benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Generous monthly incentive plan
- Salary and benefits are negotiated between the facility and the applicant directly and will not be discussed with the agency
Consisting of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, the Triangle is known for its strong research/technology roots and collegiate rivalries. With steady job growth and high quality of living, it is sure to please. The area is centrally located with short drives to both breathtaking mountains and crystal-clear beaches. The region is one of the fastest growing in the country and is an extremely attractive place for job searchers, especially those in the tech space. The Triangle is home to a diverse mix of young, friendly, and educated residents. The area offers fine and affordable dining, beautiful green spaces, and family-friendly museums. You can enjoy growing art and music scenes defined by monthly gallery walks, summer concerts, and various musical and cultural festivals. The education options are endless as well with great public and private school options available. The Triangle is certainly a great place to call home!
Start Date: August 2021
To apply please reply with the following to email@example.com
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?