TinkBird is actively seeking a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to work at a primary/urgent care in Thomasville, NC thirty mins southwest of Greensboro.
Job Type: Permanent, Part-Time
Specialty: Primary Care/Urgent Care
- 30 hours per week; weekdays only Monday-Friday
- 1+ year experience required; 2+ years preferred
- Must be able to build a practice – people skills are important
- Provider must have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Will need to obtain DOT certification within 60 days
- Solo provider on site
- ~ 25 patients per day
- Patients will be all age ranges
- Will perform sutures, EKGs, urgent care and chronic disease treatment
- X-ray reads
- EMR: Athena
Salary & Benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Salary and benefits are negotiated between the facility and the applicant directly and will not be discussed with the agency
Located in central NC, Greensboro is an amazing city to call home. With a population of 280,000+ Greensboro ranks as the 3rd most populous city in the state and offers something for everyone. With over 150 restaurants, several micro-breweries, many beautiful parks, the arts and golf being just the tip of the iceberg of the activities available in the “The Gate City”. Greensboro is also home to UNC-Greensboro and NC A&T University which are both a part of the UNC system. With a great cost of living that is below the national and state average, Greensboro offers a great quality of life!
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please reply with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?