**Tweet Tweet** TinkBird is actively recruiting an OBGYN to join an established medical facility just an hour south of Raleigh, North Carolina. Take a gander below for more information.
The role is at a hospital-owned practice with one other provider. With an extremely competitive salary and benefit package, this is a position you certainly will not want to turn down.
Set in the coastal plains, this area has a lot to offer someone looking to further their career while enjoying life at a more casual pace. It is a cozy city that offers small town life with the accessibility of urban amenities. Enjoy easy access to museums and historic sites; stroll downtown for dining, markets, and local arts; exercise along outdoor walking tracks; go fishing or canoeing down clean waterways that flow for miles; tee off at area golf courses; or plan a weekend hunting and camping trip. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. This community truly exudes a relaxed lifestyle with warm, caring neighbors where hospitality is a way of life.
- Monday – Thursday
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility Preferred
- Gyn Laparoscopic experience required
- Recent graduates may apply
- Not accepting Visa candidates currently
- Call 1:4 to be shared with another local group; typically 7 day/mo, 1 weekend/mo
- Support Staff On-Site
- 25-35 Combined Patient Load (with one other physician)
- They average 27 deliveries monthly; 11 C-sections
- Hospital offers 3 labor rooms and 14 postpartum rooms, which can be used for overflow delivery; Nursery is Level 1, critical newbobrns transferred
- EHR – Allscripts
Salary & Benefits:
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Loan Repayment Provided
- Very Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Seeking an Immediate Start Date
For more information about this opportunity give Lindsay a chirp at 919-326-4112 ext 2. You don’t want to let this opportunity fly away!