|Degree Requested:||Physician Assistant,Nurse Practitioner,Family Nurse Practitioner,Adult Nurse Practitioner|
TinkBird is actively recruiting for Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Hospitalists along the eastern shore of North Carolina.
- Full-Time employment
- 7 on 7 off
- No call
- No overtime
- Must be flexible and willing to rotate through shifts
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience in an acute care setting as an Advanced Care Provider desired
- Experience in Emergency Medicine/Observation Medicine/Hospitalist is a plus.
- Performs initial medical history, physical examination, and assessment
- Records findings of examinations, assessments and plan of care
- Orders and interprets laboratory and radiology examinations
- Determines treatment plan for patient
- Collaborates with Medical Director and Interdisciplinary team to determine correct placement for patient
- 100% Hospital Based
- Support Staff
- Ages- Adult
- EMR- Epic
- Eastern NC
SALARY & COMPENSATION:
- Salary will be negotiated with the employer.
- Amazing benefits package and bonus.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Sam Royall for details.