|Degree Requested:||Physician Assistant,Nurse Practitioner,Family Nurse Practitioner|
|Specialty Requested:||Surgery - Orthopaedics|
TinkBird is actively seeking experienced Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners to join their orthopedic trauma service line at a well-established medical network in the Greenville, NC area. Successful candidates will round, perform consults, see patients in the clinic, and assist in the operating room when needed.
Greenville is widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic, and medical hub of Eastern North Carolina. While retaining our Southern charm and hospitality, Greenville has grown into the 10th largest city in the state and is now a thriving, small metropolitan city of nearly 100,000 in the heart of Pitt County with a population of nearly 185,000 residents. Enjoy world-class events at East Carolina University and the Greenville Convention Center. Experience our vibrant art, live music, and culinary scene in the Uptown and Dickinson Avenue Arts districts. Spend time browsing numerous antique shops and boutiques. Explore historic sites and pick-your-own farms. Paddle our scenic Tar River waterway and swamps. Bike, walk, or run our extensive Greenville Greenway system. Discover legendary BBQ joints and craft breweries on the Pitt County Brew & ‘Cue Trail. No matter where you find yourself in Greenville-Pitt County you are sure to find yourself in good company!
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Rounding, Performing Consults, See patients in clinic
- Assist in operating room when needed
- Established team of 2 Orthopedic Trauma Surgeons and 6 Advanced Practice Providers
- 974-bed Level 1 trauma center
- Expansive geographic region consisting of 29 counties and over 1.4 million people
- JCAHO Accredited facility
- 3,500 Trauma admissions annually
- State of the art inpatient unit
- Epic EMR System
- Generous salary and benefits package