|Degree Requested:||Physician Assistant,Nurse Practitioner|
TinkBird is actively seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, experienced Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant to join a well-established network in the following areas: Raleigh, Cary, Charlotte.
- Flexible Schedule
- 40 hours/week in office required + additional telemed on your own schedule
- One weekend call per year
- Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner; APP specifically interested in private, outpatient Psychiatry
- NP- 3 plus years psych experience REQUIRED
- PMHNP- will accecpt New Grad
- PA- Psychiatry, Primary Care, Family Practice, or Behavioral Health experience preferred; New Grads accepted – prefer a rotation in Behavioral Health or capstone/group project in a Psych related topic
- Access to over 120 professional associates with diverse areas of mental health care expertise who can work together, which allows us to provide our clients with the best possible, comprehensive care available.
- Their environment is one of mutual respect and care for their providers. They have comfortable, state-of-the-art workplaces that promote excellence and allow their providers to do their best work.
- They currently have 150 providers between 35 locations, and are set for substantial growth in the coming years.
- Competitive salary $110-130k per year, based on experience
- Generous benefits package
- $2,500/year towards CME and licensing
- DEA reimbursement
- NC licensing reimbursement
Start date: ASAP in Raleigh; October in Charlotte ; December in Cary