|Job Type:||Locum Tenens|
|Degree Requested:||Physician Assistant,Nurse Practitioner|
|Specialty Requested:||Urgent Care|
TinkBird is actively recruiting for a Family Medicine/Med-Peds/Urgent Care Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for an Urgent Care in Richmond, Virginia. If you would be interested in hearing more about this position, please do not hesitate to reach out!
The city of Richmond combines big-city amenities with southern charm and ease. Traffic usually means it takes 10 minutes to get somewhere instead of five, which is good if you’re trying to get to a reservation at a James Beard nominated restaurant, a gallery opening or a new exhibit at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. The city is home to easy parking, restaurants that win raves from local fans and national media and some of the best street art in the entire country. Shop at fun boutiques and vintage shops or stroll through Carytown, the city of Richmond is ready to impress.
Position/Assignment Type: Locum
Practice Type: Urgent Care
Degree: Physician Asisstant / Nurse Practitioner
Specialty: Family Practice / Internal Medicine seeing all ages / Urgent Care
- Facility open Monday – Sunday 8am-8pm
- Full-time flexible/rotating schedule approx 42 hours per week
- 1 week work M, T, F, Sat, Sun- off W, TH; next week work W, TH- off M, T, F, Sat, Sun
- 1-2 years experience required
- State license cannot have infractions
- Must be willing to become D.O.T Certified
Brief Description of Position:
- 30-60 patients/day between 2 providers
- All Ages, babies (rarely) – adults
- EMR – Docutab, transitioning to eclinical Spring 2019
- CLIA Waived Lab
- Hourly compensation
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
Interested in learning more about this opportunity? Please contact us at any time for a personal consultation.