TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Board Certified Surgical Oncologist to join a thriving University practice in Raleigh, NC.
Job Type: Permanent
Specialty: Surgical Oncology
- MD/DO, Surgical Fellowship
- Board Certified
- Prior Surgical Oncology experience preferred
- Must have NC license or be willing to get licensed
- Both Inpatient and Outpatient
- 20 outpatients per day
- Collaborative environment
- Ages 16+
- EMR: Epic
- Large hospital system
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health and Dental insurance coverage
- Up to $5,000/year CME
- Medical Malpractice coverage
- Incentive/Productivity Plan
- 25 vacation days plus 8 holidays
- Salary and benefits are negotiated between the facility and the applicant directly and will not be discussed with the staffing agency
Consisting of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, the Triangle is known for its strong research/technology roots and collegiate rivalries. With steady job growth and high quality of living, it is sure to please. The area is centrally located with short drives to both breathtaking mountains and crystal-clear beaches. The region is one of the fastest growing in the country and is an extremely attractive place for job searchers, especially those in the tech space. The Triangle is home to a diverse mix of young, friendly, and educated residents. The area offers fine and affordable dining, beautiful green spaces, and family-friendly museums. You can enjoy growing art and music scenes defined by monthly gallery walks, summer concerts, and various musical and cultural festivals. The education options are endless as well with great public and private school options available. The Triangle is certainly a great place to call home!
To apply please reply with the following to Lindsay@tinkbird.com
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?