|Degree Requested:||Certified Nursing Assistant|
|Specialty Requested:||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation|
TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is looking for a CNA to work in a Regenerative Medicine Clinic in Wilmington, NC.
The heart of Wilmington is concentrated in its lively, walkable river district, which showcases the city’s progressive culture and historic setting. Defined by its rich past and a bright future, Wilmington, NC, is a vibrant riverfront city with timeless character that has preserved its historic places, while fostering an ever-evolving independent spirit. Just minutes and ten miles east, Wrightsville Beach offers a totally different experience – five miles of pristine beach and marshland, perfect for mild-to-wild water-sports adventures. South of Wilmington is Carolina Beach and Kure Beach, known as Pleasure Island.
- 2 years preferred
- Injection experience preferred
- CNA will be expected to oversee the care of the neuropathy patients
- Clinic see around 20 patients per day while the CNA would see around 6 patients per day in the neuropathy program
- Primarily geriatric patients
- Provider will be administering subcutaneous injections under the medical supervision of the PA but not under the physical supervision of PA.
- EMR-Practice EMR
- 5 paid vacation days(90 day probation period applies)
- 5 paid sick days
- Plan match insurance coverage up to $250/month
For more information about this exciting opportunity please give email Lindsay at Lindsay@tinkbird.com or give her a call at 919-326-4112 ext 2! Don’t let this chance fly away!