|Specialty Requested:||Family Practice,Urgent Care|
**Tweet tweet!** TinkBird is actively seeking a BC/BE Family Practice or Urgent Care Physician in Dillon, South Carolina.
In Dillon County you will find a variety of activities from outdoor recreation to civic involvement. Dillon County offers 9 parks and playgrounds, 20 ball fields and 20 tennis courts located throughout the county. If golf is your game, Twin Lakes Country Club in Dillon features an 18-hole golf course, swimming pool and clubhouse. Fishing is at its best in the Little Pee Dee River. The Little Pee Dee State Park offers fishing, camping and picnicking.
There is so much to do. From affordable living for families to singles, a short drive to big cities or the beach, or simply exploring South Carolina, Dillon is a great place to work, live and play.
Job Type: Permanent
Specialty: Family Practice and Urgent Care
- Tuesday-Thursday 8am-6pm; Friday 8am-2pm
- DEA Certification
- 3-5 years experience
- Provide and manage direct patient care
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens
- Refers patients to specialists
- Trains and supervises medical students and residents
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing and support staff
- Work closely with employees and patients with the clinic via phone, email, text, or in person
- Ability to observe, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress
- Athena EMR
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
Start date: ASAP
For immediate consideration, please respond with your CV.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity please call Lindsay at 919-326-4112 ext 2.