TinkBird is actively seeking a Board Certified Physician for a Geriatric PACE facility in Wilmington, North Carolina. If you would like to hear more details on this opportunity, please contact us at 919-326-4112.
The heart of Wilmington is concentrated in its lively, walkable river district, which showcases the city’s progressive culture and historic setting. Defined by its rich past and a bright future, Wilmington, NC, is a vibrant riverfront city with timeless character that has preserved its historic places, while fostering an ever-evolving independent spirit. Just minutes and ten miles east, Wrightsville Beach offers a totally different experience – five miles of pristine beach and marshland, perfect for mild-to-wild water-sports adventures. South of Wilmington is Carolina Beach and Kure Beach, known as Pleasure Island.
Job Type: Locum to Permanent
Specialty: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics
- 5 years in medical practice for the Chronic Care population
- At least 3 years working with a skilled nursing facility or hospice
- 1 year Primary Care experience with a frail or elderly population
- Experience in a lead Medical Administrative role and/or previous experience as a Medical Director
- Experience working with an interdisciplinary team
- BC in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Geriatrics
- Geriatric certification preferred
- Knowledge of chronic care/geriatric issues
- DEA registration
- Supervises all medical/paramedical services
- 25% Supervisory, 75% Direct Patient Care
- Day to Day Primary Care
- Oversee 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Limited On Call consultation
- Accurate and timely documentation of all services using best practice methods provided through use of a PACE Specific EMR
- Conducts assessments and reassessments for plans of care as necessary and presents information on participants and interventions to the team appropriately.
- Positive interpersonal relationships and clear, consistent communication with staff and clients
- Attends all scheduled Team, Care Plan meetings, and staff meetings in person or teleconferencing
Start Date: ASAP
For more information please contact Lindsay Clyde at (919)326-4112 ext 2