**Tweet Tweet** TinkBird HealthCare Staffing is looking for a Pediatrician for a clinic in Chambersburg, PA. Take a gander below to learn more!
Chambersburg is the county seat of Franklin County. Chambersburg’s prides itself on being a clean, green, safe, and healthy community. Chambersburg is a large and diverse community that still maintains a small-town quality of life. Our location is 1.5 hours from Baltimore and Washington DC area, and about three hours from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. All offer many cultural events, museums and other attractions including the National Zoo. Outdoors activities such as hiking, biking, golf, skiing, and water sports, and historical sites are in abundance as are a variety of orchards, dairy farms, and fresh produce (Farmer’s Markets).
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Permanent
- The practice has 12 pediatricians, 6 nurse practitioners, 2 physician assistants, and a full support team.
Standard Full-Time Provider Benefits:
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA
- 3 Weeks Vacation; 4 Weeks of Vacation at year 4
- 40 Hours of Sick Time Annually
- 52 Hours of Holiday Annually
- 40 Hours of Continuing Education Time Annually
- $3,000 Continuing Education Allowance Annually
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Provided
- Vision and Short Term Disability Available
- 403(b) Retirement Program with a Company Match
- Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
- Base Compensation plus Incentive Program
- Sign-On Bonus
- Payment of Membership Dues, License, DEA and Board Certification
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Lindsay at 919-326-4112 ext 2. Hurry, you don’t want to let this opportunity fly th