|Specialty Requested:||Family Practice|
**Tweet Tweet** TinkBird Healthcare staffing is looking for a Family Practice Program Director for a facility near Fayetteville, NC. Take a gander below for more information.
The Program Director for Family Medicine (PD-FM) has responsibility for oversight of all Family Medicine Residents and Family Medicine training provided by the program. The PD-FM is responsible for ensuring compliance with the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education’s Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in Family Medicine.
Fayetteville is known for its many golf courses with the Home of Golf, aka Pinehurst, located only 30 minutes from the city. The central location provides easy access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country to our east and to the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains to the west. In addition to our central location, our mild climate, low cost of living, and patriotic spirit makes it an ideal city for rising healthcare professionals and families.
Department: Graduate Medical Education
Specialty: Family Practice
- Oversight of all aspects of Family Medicine Residency Training Program, including faculty and osteopathic recognition requirements
- Ensure completion of all evaluations, quarterly meetings, and requirements of the Family Medicine Residency Program
- Completion of yearly faculty evaluations
- Manage all applicable affiliation agreements, documents, and correspondence related to the Family Medicine Residency Program
- Voting member of the Graduate Medical Education Committee (GMEC)
- Preparation of the Annual Program Evaluation
- Participate in budgetary resources
- Attend yearly leadership conferences
- Maintain Program Director scholarly activity requirements
- Maintain clinical skills
- Faculty and staff recruitment
- Participate in community outreach activities or events as available
Start Date: ASAP
For more information give Chris a chirp at 919-213-0842! You can also send your CV to Chris@tinkbird.com!