TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is actively seeking a board-certified Pulmonologist to work in a group of private practice clinics in the Charlotte, NC area.
Charlotte in an amazing city with lots to offer. If you are a sports fan prepare to be entertained year-round as Charlotte has professional football, basketball, and a minor league baseball team. Spend a little time exploring its streets and byways, and you’ll discover some excellent, eclectic museums, beautiful colonial architecture and a dynamic culinary scene with top-notch eateries. Charlotte experiences all four seasons and some stunning foliage come the Fall. Lake Norman is a 25-minute drive north and is one of the most popular spots in North Carolina. Charlotte will give you a big city small town feel and has the type of personality that is easy to fall in love with.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
- Collaborative environment
- Mostly outpatient – will perform some procedures inpatient in hospital setting
- All adult patients
- 17-20 patients per day
- 15-30 minute visits, 30-60 minute consults
- Medical group that aspires to be a preeminent medical practice that will partner with the community to provide excellent health care that is focused on prevention, innovation, and professionalism with a culture of collaboration and caring. They strive to demonstrate quality, reduce the cost of care, and continually improve the patient experience.
- 12 locations around the Charlotte area
- Competitive salary and potential for bonus
- $15K sign on bonus
- $5K relocation package
- 401K match
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- CME $6900 per year
- All license covered
- Start with 27 days of PTO
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please reply with the following to email@example.com
1. Name, number and email
2. Best time to reach you?
3. What is your potential start date availability like?